Bali Swing Tour Package with Tegenungan Waterfall. An authentic Bali experience won’t be complete without a tour of the exotic landscapes and attractions in Ubud. Gifted with natural wonders, cascading waterfalls, and lush rice terraces, Ubud is home to Bali’s rich culture and heritage. Plunge into the heart of Ubud by going first to the famous Bali Swing.
Get on a natural high and breeze through an epic jungle backdrop in this thrilling activity from high above. Try out the single and tandem swings and have an amazing view while swaying through the air. In the afternoon, you will be brought to Tegenungan Waterfall where you’ll get to see this mighty sight of heavy, flowing waters surrounded by a dense green valley is a natural masterpiece.
You can have a good view of it on restaurants perched above or trek down to feel its exquisite waters. Relax after a day of exploring Ubud with a convenient transfer back to your hotel.
- 10:00am hotel pick up
- 11:30am Bali Swing activity
- 3:30pm arrive at Tegenungan Waterfall
- 6:30pm return to hotel
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- Parking fee.
- English speaking cum-driver.
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Meals as per tour itinerary
- Mineral water
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Government tax
- Special price for group booking
TERMS & CONDITION
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child; 3 – 11 years old at 50% off.
- Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.
WHAT TO BRING ?
Modest cloth, hat, camera, sun glasses, Insect repellant and sun block, cash for drink and souvenir.